Thread: Selling Canon XHA1

Default Selling Canon XHA1

Item has been sold...

Think of selling my XHA1 . If someone wants to offer me what I want and I'll upgrade to another camera. If not I'll keep it a little longer.

It has a ntsc / pal upgrade done with Canon Service center. it cost 400 euros extra if you do it here in Germany

This camera can film at 24f/25f/30f/50i/60i , great for film transfer at 24f. Or if you have clients that wants NTSC footage, this is a good option. I have clients that i need to shoot in NTSC so this is the reason that I had it upgraded .

It comes with the standard accessories but the original BP-950 battery has been upgrade to a Canon original BP-970 (7 hours battery).

It has done 30 hours , I use only Pansonic AMQ master tapes on it. I have a HV10 as a deck . so this camera is not used for transferring.

It is in very good condition, no scratches to the lens because it has a UV hoya lens since i bought it.

I can give the buyer 2 new AMQ tapes,The original canon HDV tape is still here ( not used). also I can also throw in a copy of a training DVD about this camera from Vasst.

It still has canon warranty till June 2008 and it also comes with a 4 year extra Mack warranty after that till June 2012 that can be serviced at any Canon Service center in the world .

The whole package consist of 1 XHA1 ( NTSC/PAL) camera
    standard accessories but better battery (original Canon BP-970)
    extra 4 years Mack warranty .
    ( Extended Service Contracts: Mack Camera & Video Service | Official Camera / Electronic Extended Warranties in NJ, NY, USA and worldwide )
    2 new Panasonic AMQ tape.
    UV hoya lens
    a copy of a training dvd if you want it.
    I can also load up most of the looks created by many pros using the XHA1 in the SD card that can with it.

Asking for 2800 euros . Pick up is welcome in Munich. Buyer pays for actual shipping charge.

Email: davidchiaemail@yahoo.com or call me at +4915771956969

Pictures of the camera can be seen here with my Letus Extreme adapter.

Sold more then a few thousands euros worth of gears with out any problems

Last edited by taiwee; 04-24-2008 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Sold...

item has been sold...