Thread: titles

Default titles

I am currently about to do a project on gaming..and i would like to have titles that are like the c64 effects..when u type ''goto 10'' games invasion ..print 20 times.....and it prints that word on the screen? if that makes any sense? Any ideas what i can use to obtain this effect?
    Thank You
    Francis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by franimall View Post
    I am currently about to do a project on gaming..and i would like to have titles that are like the c64 effects..when u type ''goto 10'' games invasion ..print 20 times.....and it prints that word on the screen? if that makes any sense? Any ideas what i can use to obtain this effect?
    Thank You
    Francis
    It's normally easier to tell us what software (if any) you have accessible to you. This can easily be achieved in any editor, but the actual process will depend on the software you are using.

Talking about the c64 (Commodore 64), I just realised that I got my first computer 25 years ago this Summer. It was a ZX Spectrum 48k, it had grey rubber keys, I think it had 16 colours, a few games on tape and tinny sound. I can't believe it's 25 years ago, were has the time gone? Remember Sir Clive Sinclair?

I have adobe premier 7 on pc. If anyone knows a decent titles programe that can acheive this effect it would help
    Thanks.

You could download the C64 Emulator from HERE and then save a screenshot. Edit the image how you want it to look, and use a push transition to make it move if necessary.

10 print "game invasion"
    20 goto 10
    run