Thread: Chroma Keyer (Black screen)

Smile Chroma Keyer (Black screen)

Chroma key with black screen ahahaha this may sound crazy but check out this video.

Blog Entries

Apart from the fact that this is a completely pointless video (just screen shots with no commentary explanation and awful copyright-free music). What you're talking about is lumakey, available in most editing packages.

Apart from the fact that this is a completely pointless video (just screen shots with no commentary explanation and awful copyright-free music). What you're talking about is lumakey, available in most editing packages.
    lol you are a guru you can make some good videos.The music i used is free sound loops not copyright protected...yeah this may sound awful to you but this is for new to lumakey (in your words) people and not for you awful people who make pointless comments.

Peace....

Blog Entries

Not my words but the term for what you've just "discovered"

Keying (graphics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My comments may seem pointless to you since you know what your video is about. For the rest of the world who look, all we see is someone doing something in an editing program with no explanation, guide to what you're doing or commentary of any sort. If it's supposed to be an introŽduction to lumakey, then you should try to inform or instruct.

Also, I used the term "copyright-free music" which you felt the need to point out was "free sound loops not copyright protected".

Blog Entries

Instructional vids are hard to do well.

I think this needs some text of VO to explain stuff, also could be shorter.

(serious moderators voice)

PLease note that videos posted in this section will be CRITICISED. This may be negative or posotive - this isnt some hippy love in, it's skilled film makers helping out other filmmakers and auteurs.

If you only want praise - ask your mum.

My comments may seem pointless to you since you know what your video is about. For the rest of the world who look, all we see is someone doing something in an editing program with no explanation, guide to what you're doing or commentary of any sort. If it's supposed to be an introŽduction to lumakey, then you should try to inform or instruct.

Also, I used the term "copyright-free music" which you felt the need to point out was "free sound loops not copyright protected".
    fine thanks for the suggestion, you can do this before too if you said like this i think i'll improve my work without any error......anyway thanks.

Instructional vids are hard to do well.

I think this needs some text of VO to explain stuff, also could be shorter.

(serious moderators voice)

PLease note that videos posted in this section will be CRITICISED. This may be negative or posotive - this isnt some hippy love in, it's skilled film makers helping out other filmmakers and auteurs.

If you only want praise - ask your mum
    Thanks for the suggestion, you can suggest me or anyone like this but don't be ridicules and talk sh#@$.

I'll correct my mistakes and will add text instructions when audio is not available. And if i want praises i'll ask your mum, thanks.

First of all I'd like to agree with Guru and Mark, it definitely needs a voice over. Not only would it help explain what you're doing, but it will also allow the cheesy background music to actually be background music. The video will also seem to flow more quickly and hold more interest.

Secondly, That police character looked like it was computer generated, and if that's the case why not render it out with an alpha channel instead of messing around with a <b>Luma</b>Key?

It's interesting, I'll give you that