Thread: how to do a movie of a picture montage sorta thing

Default how to do a movie of a picture montage sorta thing

hi there,

i was wondering how to do sort of like an entire collection on pictures show like a slide show in my intro of my documentary film i am making, but the problem is how do i make it progress in speed until it is like lightning fast so i can just black it out at the end?

i have vegas, adobe, and windows movie maker

thanks

Lightbulb

hi there,

i was wondering how to do sort of like an entire collection on pictures show like a slide show in my intro of my documentary film i am making, but the problem is how do i make it progress in speed until it is like lightning fast so i can just black it out at the end?

i have vegas, adobe, and windows movie maker
    Hi bensugee, you can use the above mentioned software(your posted once) to make it happen but there's an wonderful software that really suits your work ie

Pro show Gold <--- use this edit your bulky pictures apply transitions and output
    the video , use it in your Documentary using vegas or premier.

Alternatively if you are running adobe After Effects. You could create your sideshow at a standard speed and then speed up the bits you want to using a standard plugin included with AE. Or you could use a third party plugin such as Twixtor to use within premier pro (Version one or higher I think). If you were using Twixtor, then you need to drag your sideshow sequence into a new one and use the plugin within your second sequence.
    Last edited by LukeD; 04-06-2008 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Spelling

Okay
    You can use a consumer application like ULead Video Studio and simply drag and drop your still images into the timeline and then set the view time of each image - easy takes a few seconds - you drag the still image to whatever length of time you care for.

You can set them for as little as three frames/second or 1/10th/second. The human eye has a problem perceiving image changes that quick so you can effectively accomplish what you describe.

I did exactly the same thing - started with pictures at about 5 seconds each and then a faster and faster til they were almost a blur.
    goodluck