Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why dont i have this in after effects?

Default why dont i have this in after effects?

i did a shatter tutorial a couple weeks ago and i had the shatter effect. Now today i was going to try to do it with some of my own footage but now it is not in after effects? what might have happened to it

Talking

It might be a plugin you used or you forgot your own creation

Quote Originally Posted by Dream-Media View Post
    It might be a plugin you used or you forgot your own creation
    Thats stupidly harsh. They were following a tutorial, Its better to use the footage used when doing tutorials so you can see if it looks correct and you can also look in more detail how they achieved the effect.

Anyway- If you have searched for the plugin within the plugin box and you cant find it, then I suggest opening up the tutorial and either copy the effect, or if its in your effects box then just delete all the tracks left within the composition and add your own. If you have to copy the effect, then delete all tracks and possibly just insert a Null to store it on and then save under your own file name. After that insert your footage, either grab the plug in from the effects panel or copy and paste onto your footage.

Thats stupidly harsh. They were following a tutorial, Its better to use the footage used when doing tutorials so you can see if it looks correct and you can also look in more detail how they achieved the effect.
    Your the one speaking stupidly harsh not be.....tell me one reason or one word that i have spoken harsh or rude against him.

i dont have the effect any more that is the problem.. i remember what i did but the shatter effect seems to be gone or missing

Quote Originally Posted by Braden View Post
    i dont have the effect any more that is the problem.. i remember what i did but the shatter effect seems to be gone or missing
    Have a look inside your plugins folder in your program files. If its not there, then contact Adobe support.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream-Media View Post
    Your the one speaking stupidly harsh not be.....tell me one reason or one word that i have spoken harsh or rude against him.
    Sorry, I miss-understood your comment.

could anyone upload that effect? cause i know that comes with after effects when you buy it

Wink

Luke wrote:Sorry, I miss-understood your comment.
    It's ok nope buddy.

Hey braden, what is your AE version so that i can get some tutorials for you.

In CS3 you can do it with ease, just import PSD layer into AE and animate.

ha.. sorry i dont have cs3 yet.. im only 14 and i dont have that much money to upgrade yet.. i have 6.5 though?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast