Thread: some very pointless vids :)

1. Cool some very pointless vids :)

happy dance

1st vid i edited in about a year just wanted to get a feel for it again..trying to chroma key the best i can with studio ,(fyi im not really tap dancing thats just some audio of me taping a pen on my desk to the video then just mmixed it in to the song before adding it to the video ,my arms get cut off when i raise them b/c i wast thinking when i made it so the sides of my green screen wasnt up...and one in the middle where you see my plug in the way lol....ops

b/c i got high

again chroma keying ,i didnt know how to clone in studio so i just chroma keyed me with me lol...this was my 1st film and i didnt have a green screen back then so i was useing bright red cloth ...so yea live and learn i guess

American julie

my kido about a year or so ago...she was to young to be in vids back then but now she will be in alot more of mine

eet it

yea this ones the most pointless just my skinny ass eating ALOT of food...in just about one take...the only reason i had to cut it once was for a sec b/c i started to gag on the food in the end but besides that its was straight through

2. Default

how come i got a email saying made
    maalikkhan made reply in here?...i see no reply?

Blog Entries

I suspect from his profile that the guy is only here to spam phones - it was probably a spam post that got deleted.

Blog Entries

People are far less likely to give you feedback on your films if you post so many - I suggest you post just one film per thread.

5. Default

great advice!!...in other sites thats called being a post whore...i thought i would get to know ppl here 1st be for i start whoring around,but your right ppl do give whores more attention lol..

Blog Entries

You're right, these are indeed pointless videos. These are technically poor and appear to have no real purpose other than to relieve your own boredom. I'm afraid I have nothing more constructive to say other than suggest you attempt to add a bit of creativity and imagination.

Blog Entries

Post whore and a video whore then.....