Thread: Sorenson Squeeze

Default Sorenson Squeeze

Okay, I am a bit new to this game and do all my editing on Pinnacule Studio at the moment but have just purchased Liquid 7 and learning the ropes.

When I finish editing I output the whole thing from Pinnacle to DVD and the results are as good as anything I could wish for.

But I have just recently been reading about Sorenson Squeeze and I was just wondering what the advantages are of purchasing such software. The reviews give the impression that you can actually improve the quality of output to DVD, although its main function seems to be streaming for use on the web.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellrobs View Post
    The reviews give the impression that you can actually improve the quality of output to DVD, although its main function seems to be streaming for use on the web.
    Don't know about improving the quality of your work with Sorenson Squeeze software. Have you checked the company website? Here's the link: Sorenson Media - Products - Sorenson Squeeze for Flash

Indeed, it is a great program for compressing your finished edits for viewing on the web. I've used it with excellent results.

Unhappy No Audio With Squeeze For Flash

I wonder if anyone could please help me. I've just bought Sorenson Squeeze for Flash. I don't understand which 'intelligent preset' to use to squeeze an mpg video file. I have tried guessing but I never get any audio.

Can someone please help. I am beginning to think I've wasted my money on buying software I just don't understand.

Many many thanks.

Caroline