Thread: Periodic Review of NASIOC

Default Periodic Review of NASIOC

Firstly, yes this show is commercial, I read that I should immediately say something about that in the posting rules for this forum.

We started this show over a year ago, with no intention of becoming anything other than some one-off random show. However, after great response from our first episode, we saw the light and really started to put some work into making it better. A year later, we're working on wrapping up our first season.

The Periodic Review of NASIOC

That is the first of four parts of Episode 5, we cut them down to ~9 minute intervals due to YouTube's file length restrictions. The rest are obviously linked on the right hand side.

Here is our first episode, just for comparison.

Comments, suggestions, criticisms? We realized the other day that we've gotten plenty of comments and criticisms from the people we make the show for, but never from people who understand the technical side such as you guys.

Anyway, thanks for watching!

Alacrijax Productions
    Last edited by alacrijaxproductions; 03-18-2008 at 04:02 PM.

Blog Entries

As ten minutes adverts masquerading as entertainment - not bad.

But as i dont like cars, or in program ads it all elft me rather irritated - but I am not your target market.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    As ten minutes adverts masquerading as entertainment - not bad.

But as i dont like cars, or in program ads it all elft me rather irritated - but I am not your target market.
    Part 1 of that episode might have more advertising in it than we wanted, maybe part 4 is a better example.

Unfortunately YouTube has left us with no choice but to make people watch it in increments. When we lay out the show, we're thinking overall content spacing, not Part 1's content:advertising ratio. But yeah, Part 4 has less advertising.