Thread: easy video editing software

Default easy video editing software

I need nice piece of software that is not too complicated. I just want to edit simple clips. I want to join them, add some effects maybe, and also I want to add little nice text pop-ups. So like when you watch a video a little text pop-up and explains what is in the video and stuff like that.

Depending on whether you just want to watch the videos back on the computer, upload them to the internet or burn them onto dvd then Windows Movie Maker would do in two out of three. If you want to burn dvd's then you will need better software, there are many listed on this forum and you can download 30 day trial versions of most of them and try them out.

could you tell me such a software that could burn dvd's and perform above functions?

My own personal choice would be Adobe Premiere Elements 3, which is a one stop shop for all you need. It has capturing, editing and burning all in the one program. Other forum members have their own particular favourite software aswell, so read the posts about the other editors listed on here.