Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music/Video project collaboration

Default Music/Video project collaboration

I am a musican with 2 song i would like to put forward to someone who would be interested in making two 4/5 minute movies around the subject matter of my songs. i am spiritual by nature and my music focuses around some spiritual aspects. What i would ultimatly relish is someone who can edit photographic images from the net and put them together in some intelligable way to coincide with my music. The aim really is to puit the final product on my myspace page and probably youtube plus other accsessible sites.

If this is something up your street you would be willing to work on together with my input then please get back to me either here or at aion411@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks.

You'll need a lot of still images to cover a 5 minute song. Why don't you take a camcorder out and about and film scenes that relate to your songs, that way you would have original material (rather than taking it off the net).

Blog Entries

If there was some way we could hear your song, it might give us a clue whether it was something we could have a go at.

Hello Nikosony, thanks for replying. I appreciate your reccomendation with regards to using original material and if i had the tools and skills at my disposal i would probably give it a go, however i am more a musician than a video maker. The only reason i mentioned the images off the net is that i have seen some posts on youtube which gave me the initial idea. Im sure with the creative people on this site that someone could come forward with ideas that could compliment the project more so than still images but i honestkly would not know where to begin with enquieries. I don't really have the finances to pay someone for the project so it would be purely a labour of love for any interested parties. So if you know anyone please let me know.

Thanks.

Hello The Guru,

Heres a link to my two songs MySpace.com - Divine Maitreya - UK - Religious - www.myspace.com/divinemaitreya

I saw this on youtube and thought somthing like this would be great!
    YouTube - Occult Secrets of Jay Z, Kanye West & Nas

Thanks.

Blog Entries

Buddist rap? Cool - nicely done but not my cup of tea.

Default hey mark

thats appreciated especially if its not your cuppa lol

take care.
    Tony

I often work with people online for video projects, if you could give me some idea of the kind of shots you are after, then I might be able to help you out. I really do think that using still images for 5 mins or so would really be an eyesore.

Default Great news

Please email me your email address to aion411@yahoo.co.uk and i will reply with full details and web links so you can hear what i am about.

Thanks
    Tony.

I found the myspace linked to above, sounds good. My e-mail is my msn IM address

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast