Thread: check it out

Default good work

good work - any methods or details to share?

alot of people bring their skate jank on this site and everyones like "HO-HUM" because its being done everywhere, there's no denying it.

im about the only guy in these forums except for a select few who skate and are in a skate cinematography scene or whatev. (thisisindiana.net is me and 2 other guys running a scene site of indiana) and yeah dude. you did a good job. i liked the music choice, cause it wasnt the same shi t everyone else lieks to post here. it also made me laugh my ass off. "i racked my balls" and "STOP LAUGHING"

yeah, you did a really good job. pat yourself on the back. only a couple critisizms in this hizzle.

when you shot with a fisheye. what lenses are you using? i freaking hate the ring marks on the corners of any fish eye shot, but thats just me. go the extra mile and pick up a kick ass fisheye to fix that. spend at least 200 dollars if youre using any of the GLs or VXs... or the new Panasonic

and during that huge ass nose manual, the screen kept flashing black in random frames. im not accusing anything, but someones going to be like "ooh theyre faking that nose manual" if you catch my drift. it might be an encoding deal, but idunno.

and by the early grab down those stairs.. it sounded like a GL1 or 2... am i right?

thats about it, good job. i seriously liked that, you did a nice job.
    Frank Sinatra - \"Thats Life, Biatch\"

yea, sometimes sorenson messes up our videos. I have no clue why it put those gliches in there. Well I shot some of the video, but my friend had an old 1 chipper and used a baby death on it, then he got a VX 1000 and didnt have enough for a death lense so he bought step down rings for his baby death, thats why there is so much vig. and since death lenses for VX 1k's are going for 600 bucks it might be awhile till he gets his. But yea, that was my gl1 with a Mark II death lens. I gotta get a new mic for it cause the sound sucks really bad. o, and that nose manny was the real deal.

baby death on cheap cameras = death. literally hahaha but thats cool, i think the mic might help out a little bit, but its still going to sound GL1ish, but thats all good, just don't mix VX2000 or the new panasonic cameras with GL1 sound. you cant tell muhch a different between the other skate cameras, but the GL1 has some major trebel going for it. but good job fo sho, good to hear the manny was the shizzzaa
    Frank Sinatra - \"Thats Life, Biatch\"

I too skate/snowboard and I gotta agree with gwenny ... the nose manual needed a couple of reviews to clarfiy the length but its all their in its glory. Nice job ...
    My girlfriend cant wrestle but you should see her BOX!