Thread: Some of my mixes

Default Some of my mixes

The Show:
    YouTube - The Show

I'd say the editing on this one is average, pretty short video with lots of fast cuts. Text work was pretty basic, just an average piece of work I'd say.
    Last edited by Sanhozfinest; 02-22-2008 at 02:02 AM.

Blog Entries

People are more liekly to give feedback if you just post one video ata time for criticism.

Aight I removed two of them so it's just one video - can you rename the thread so people don't come in expecting more than one mix? Thanks.

Gaps between the text segments were irritatingly long.

Everything else was, as you said, average, as youtube rips go, but then I don't respect them anyway, as anyone can slap a song on top of a video, and make a few cuts. Unless of course you shot any of the footage, in which case some of that was quite good.

Blog Entries

Maybe I dont get it....

Appears to be filched basketball footage edited to some rap - apologies if you shot the b ball, if you did there were some nice shots in there.

If you didnt -well its just some piece of rap jiggling along to some basketball.

Tough crowd lol, no I didn't shoot any of the footage.

Blog Entries

Tough crowd, but the right audience.

I thought it was rather good. Because it's so fast you tend to want to watch it. Only thing is the quality, but that's you tube that does that isn't it??? I'm new at this.
    Well done

Quote Originally Posted by Keeks View Post
    I thought it was rather good. Because it's so fast you tend to want to watch it. Only thing is the quality, but that's you tube that does that isn't it??? I'm new at this.
    Well done
    Yeah YT always ruins the quality but the clips weren't that high quality to begin with.