Thread: MPEG to DVD Burner

Default MPEG to DVD Burner

After creating my MPEGs using TMPGEnc, I know realise that I have nothing to burn MPEGs to DVD. Can anyone recommend any softwares, preferably freeware, because so far I've found 3 limited sharewares that are of no help to me at all.

Before anyone says "just pay for one" no credit card I'm afraid, so I can't.

All help is appreciated (especially during today)

I've already got the honestech Burn DVD Shareware and it doesn't recognise my drive :(

A short term fix would be to got along to http://www.nero.com and download a trial version of Nero6. I'm sure they do one.

Also, when and where did you get your PC. If it came with a burner I would be very surprised if you did not have some sort of burning s/w come with it.

Even if you bought the burner seperately I thought they alwasys threw in something, unless it's an OEM version of course.

As a last resort, if you're running XP then I thingk that has native support for buring disks now doesn't it? Dunno how good it is though, never tried it.

The DVD ReWriter was bought separately from the computer and it came with rubbish software (neoDVD) which only has poor compression (why I wanted new software in the first place) I'll have a look at the Nero trial but I've a suspicion it'll take a while on dial-up :(

Not sure about whether XP supports burning at all, I haven't got a clue on that one.