Thread: I'm new to this !

Default I'm new to this !

Hello to everyone im new to this Video Editing field of computers,but i want to learn thats why im here for right ?

well i was wondering what good program can i use or buy to edit a video ,what i want to do is in a video appears a calendar a couple of times with the name "Hanger" i would like to change that name in the calendar to "Memo",thats sounds easy right,so what programs do you guys recommend ?

what kind of a video file do you have? MPEG, AVi, DIVX? It's very important from the editing point of view.

Mpeg ...........

Default Editing MPEG

Hi
    It is difficult to do the very fancy editing you are wanting to do - manipulate the actual picture - especially if the video is in MPEG2 because this has been compressed on a frame by frame basis AND on an interframe basis. If the MPEG video was derived from an original DV AVI file, and you can get a copy of that then it would be possible with the right software. Let us know if you can get the DV AVI file.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHacker View Post
    Hello to everyone im new to this Video Editing field of computers,but i want to learn thats why im here for right ?

well i was wondering what good program can i use or buy to edit a video ,what i want to do is in a video appears a calendar a couple of times with the name "Hanger" i would like to change that name in the calendar to "Memo",thats sounds easy right,so what programs do you guys recommend ?
    Try Watermark Master, I think that will help you - very simple program and does that that is necessary for you