Thread: Filming equipment requirements

Default Filming equipment requirements

Hello I am new to this forum so HI to all.

Anywayz I am interested in getting into filming of Weddings and need to know what kind of equipment I would need for sound, video, lighting, and anything else you can think off. Please let me know what you think! It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Hi Criminal666, welcome to the forums. I think most of the items that you mentioned are covered in the various forum threads here so have a search, the info is all there.
    Do you have any experience in videography or are you looking to jump straight into filming weddings?

I dont really have experience so I am NOT looking to just jump right in. I am looking to learn all I can before I get started and learn whenever I can

You're in the same boat as me then so, the forums are quite good. Have a read through them, there is plenty of advice and as with anything, the best way to learn is through experience so have a look around your locality to see if you could shadow an established videographer while he/she works.