Thread: Is there any good DVD copy software?

Default Is there any good DVD copy software?

Hey Guys!
    I am new in videography business, in this I have to copy number of DVDs. For this I am searching for the best DVD software in the market. If you people have some idea regarding DVD copy software. Please let me know.
    Thanks!

Any application that allows you to burn a DVD disc will likely allow you to copy one too. I use Nero for all my burning and it has a DVD copy function built right into it. Easy.

If however, what you really want to know is how to get around the security decryption on DVDs you have bought then you are asking in the wrong place. You''ll need some sort of Warez or hacking site for that.

Default Is there any good DVD copy software?

Hi,
    Have you ever tried this link LINK REMOVED ? It will be able to provide you with several features that you won’t find in any other DVD copying software. It has two new operating interfaces that are express interface and expert interface. The great thing about DVD Cloner V is that it will be able to copy an entire DVD without any loss of quality. It copies with very high speed. It takes less than one hour to finish copying a DVD. I think it will fulfill your all needs.
    Best of luck!
    Last edited by Andy Lockwood; 03-06-2008 at 10:05 AM.

Videography business? Commercial or consumer (if you don't mind the question) I must have over 350 old master tapes of weddings, bar mitzvahs and pet funerals I shot for peoople - kidding about the funerals but I did receive several requests to document funerals and wakes - a bit over the top for me so I declined.

Great software for dvd creation that includes option to add copy protection to your distribution copies to your clients is DVDitPE - just thought I'd toss that in. Amazing how regular and mostly honest folk will make their own copies and not pay you for them if they can easily do it - couse it is still easily done read on.

If you are savy enough around video shoot and post production to consider entering the whacky and HIGHLY competitive realm of Videography for loot then you should already have and be very comfortable with using various utilities for simple file copying. Nero (already mentioned) Roxio (don't care for it) Record Now DX and scores of other programs available that will copy unencrypted dvd files.

I wasn't aware that this particular forum restricted any simple sharing of ideas and expertise re doing anything. Tut, Tut - knowing how to do something and sharing those concepts does not a crime make.

Regardless, the copy encryption of commercially produced dvds is simple and thus simple to decrypt and if you know your way around enough to be getting into the Video Biz you should probably know all about that already as well.

There is a great site called afterdawn.com that might be of interest to you in that regard.

FOR MODERATION
    Alan (weren't you the moderator who once posted in response to a copy protection warning of mine to someone that it wasn't necessary to get into the morality of a question but to just answer??) BTW - How old are you? Isn't the song you referenced in your signature called the Hokey Pokey? Not Cokey?

All said in fun - no offense intended.

To the thread originator - goodluck - if you have any questions about any of the above post away or send a PM.
    Last edited by imjay; 02-15-2008 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by imjay View Post
    FOR MODERATION
    Alan (weren't you the moderator who once posted in response to a copy protection warning of mine to someone that it wasn't necessary to get into the morality of a question but to just answer??)
    I might have done. might simply be a case of catching me ina mood where I don;t fancy teaching people how to rip off DVDs. on another day Imight just tell someone how it's done. I've never promised to be consistent

BTW - How old are you? Isn't the song you referenced in your signature called the Hokey Pokey? Not Cokey?
    I'm in the UK. While I was growing up we always sang "Hokey Cokey" at family discos. Might be wrong but then again, how much does it really matter? About time I changed that signature anyways....

All said in fun - no offense intended.
    None taken!

Blog Entries

For everyones information we wll not allow messages relating to the copying of commercial DVDs, or how to circumvent copy protection.

Please find another website if you wish to discuss those matters. This is a video editing forum, and do not wish to be associated with ripping off dvd content.

That's a fair point Andy, my apologies for that, I guess I deviate away from the original question a bit.

Blueking