Thread: Academy Class - Apple's newest Authorised Training Centre

Default Academy Class - Apple's newest Authorised Training Centre

Hi there

I thought I'd let you know that Academy Class has been made an Apple Authorised Training Centre in Glasgow, making us the only commercial Apple Authorised Training Centre in Scotland!

We're looking forward to helping clients with their Final Cut Pro requirements and also to become Apple Certified Pros. Check out our Final Cut Pro Masterclass.

We'd like to offer "Digital Director" members a 20% discount off the price fo our training courses. I'm not sure how to contact the owners of this website to officiate things so if someone could let me know.

Academy Class is also based in London, Manchester, Leeds and Cardiff and is an Authorised Training Centre for Adobe, Quark, and Autodesk

Please check out our offering at Welcome to Academy Class Offering First Class Training for Creatives and Developers

thanks

Mark Young

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AcademyClass View Post
    We'd like to offer "Digital Director" members a 20% discount off the price fo our training courses. I'm not sure how to contact the owners of this website to officiate things so if someone could let me know.

Academy Class is also based in London, Manchester, Leeds and Cardiff and is an Authorised Training Centre for Adobe, Quark, and Autodesk

Please check out our offering at Welcome to Academy Class Offering First Class Training for Creatives and Developers

thanks

Mark Young

Great stuff If you have a press release, I'll post it in the news section. PM me for more details.