I am completely new to this website but have been making home movies for a couple of years now. I would like to buy a new video camera but just can't decide on which one to get (since there are so many to choose from!). However, I've decided on several things...
1. I want the best camera possible for up to £450.
2. I don't really care about the zoom but do care about picture quality.
3. I want a miniDV so I can play all of the films that I've been making with my current camera.
4. I want something that's good for editing on computers.
5. I need one with a microphone jack.
So if anyone could advise me as to what camcorder I should get then I would be very grateful. Thanks for reading