Thread: Only on ITV

Blog Entries

Default Only on ITV

Just seen the adobe "universal countdown timer" used in an intro to "world's rudest home videos". Oh dear. Not sure if it's supposed to be ironic or not.

Hope you weren't thinking of sending in a clip
    COMPAQ something or other with 500Gb Boot Disk, 1Tb external Firewire Disk, 4Gb Memory and a super duper sound card, 19" TFT Monitor etc etc etc
    Sony TRV33e : Sony TRV310e : Canon XM2
    Sony Vegas Studio editions to v11

Remember, there is always more to learn than there is to teach.

Strange how you view things differently after taking up video editing as a hobby isn't it?

Rather than enjoy programs nowadays I'm examining them to see what works and what doesn't. What title effects I'd like to mimic, try to work out what plugins were used etc etc.

i.e. I watched 'Signs' for the first time the other night. I quite liked the opening titles for that. Might just have to have a try.....

Yep. I saw that as well, I wondered if it really was the adobe leader but it always goes too fast to see. it is only about 1 or 2 frames in which you see "Adobe universal Leader" so I haven't actually seen that bit yet. Millsy - I saw signs recently as well and I think it is one of the best films I have seen.
    Aim for the Moon - If you miss, you may hit a Star

AMD Athlon64 3000+
    48x CD burner
    16x Dual Layer DVD burner
    512 Mb RAM
    Windows XP Pro/Debian unstable
    Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5
    Firewire card
    ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
    2 x 17" CRTs, 1 x 17" TFT

Quote Originally Posted by Pieguy
    I saw signs recently as well and I think it is one of the best films I have seen.
    Not convinced it's that good but decent enough. I like Night's work to date. I just remember thinking that the opening titles were a style I hadn't noticed before. I quite liked them.