Thread: Feelers need for Canon XHA1 ( upgraded PAL / NTSC )

Default Feelers need for Canon XHA1 ( upgraded PAL / NTSC )

Hi Guys,

Just thinking really hard about letting my XHA1 go and getting the Sony EX1 instead.

I need to know what I can get for this set of gear.

Canon XHA1 (ungraded to NTSC/PAL) 24p , 25p, 30p , 50i .60i. Great who live in E.U and would like to shoot in 24p and later transfer to film.
    Camera was bought in June 2007 and has 15 tapes through it. Never use for transfer as I got a HV10 for it. It is in good condition , always protected with a U.V lens unless when using the wide angle.

It comes with a extra 4 years mack warranty. So the warranty is 4 months left with canon and 4 years with Mack. ( 4 years still covered if you send it in to Canon services center or authorized service center here in Europe or anywhere in the world)

I sold the original battery but it has the extra big battery original BP970 (8hours) instead. All other standard accessories included.

I also have another original Canon BP970 still seal

Canon WD72 wide angle lens. Great condition, no scratches on it.

Hoya 72mm U.V lens

Vasst training DVD

Large eyecap

Can someone give me a hint on how much can I sell this for before I decide to go for the Sony EX1

Hi Taiwee,

I am looking for a XH A1 if you do decide to sell. I cant really help with valuing but you can get them for 2200 obviously this is without the extras and upgrade you've listed.

Matt