Thread: My church needs your help!

Default My church needs your help!

Well my church doesnt know nothing about video editing and i am the only one that is into computers and i need your help for my church. We recorded some preachings and i would like to know how to make the video clearer and edit it. I dont want to add no special effects but make it decent to give them away. Thanks GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Blog Entries

I suggest having a go with windows movie maker first as it isfree with xp - that satisfys many people - GOD BLESS SONY.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    I suggest having a go with windows movie maker first as it isfree with xp - that satisfys many people - GOD BLESS SONY.
    SO i shouldnt go with sony vegas or -premier pro? I can get them its just i would need your help im dedicated to this and i would be hearing every post.

Blog Entries

Give the windows editor a go first - you might be happy with that.

Vegas and the reat can be quite intimidating to the new filmmaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark W View Post
    Give the windows editor a go first - you might be happy with that.

Vegas and the reat can be quite intimidating to the new filmmaker.
    I'll second that.

Windows Movie Maker is good as far as it goes, but it is fairly limited.

I use Premiere Pro 1.5 but when I first downloaded the free trial (way back whenever it was) I took one look at it, swore a bit and gave up. But it does have many more tools and ways to enhance video footage. I haven't used the latest version but if you do end up with 1.5 (which still turns up on ebay), I can certainly give you a few hints and tips on how to use it for what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTwelveQuidKid View Post
    I'll second that.

Windows Movie Maker is good as far as it goes, but it is fairly limited.

I use Premiere Pro 1.5 but when I first downloaded the free trial (way back whenever it was) I took one look at it, swore a bit and gave up. But it does have many more tools and ways to enhance video footage. I haven't used the latest version but if you do end up with 1.5 (which still turns up on ebay), I can certainly give you a few hints and tips on how to use it for what you need.
    Ok ill have it installed by tommorrow thanks alot i appreciate it when someone helps out.

Quote Originally Posted by videofx View Post
    Ok ill have it installed by tommorrow thanks alot i appreciate it when someone helps out.
    WOuld it be fine if i get the trial version or i should be able to get the full version but itl take me longer. SO is it fine for the trial version?

Try out the trial version first or better still try out the trial versions of a few video editors, you'll see them listed on this forum and see which one you like best and which one works best on your computer setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikosony View Post
    Try out the trial version first or better still try out the trial versions of a few video editors, you'll see them listed on this forum and see which one you like best and which one works best on your computer setup.
    Yeah the thing is that someone offered to help me in premier pro 1.5 and i just wanted to know if the trial is fine or i can get the full version its just going to take me an extra day to get it.