Thread: Panasonic DVX100A for sale

Lightbulb Panasonic DVX100A for sale

Hi all.

I am selling my Panasonic DVX100A - it has 188 hours on the heads and is in great condition. I have used it for one project and I am the second owner. Only selling due to moving to a country that uses NTSC! (where im going to buy the exact same camera cos i love it so much!).

It comes with the camera, 2 batteries, manual, shoulder strap, charger, adapter to power camera from the charger, the DVX handbook and DVD by Barry Green - these are very useful and give a load of top tips!

I am looking for 1100 or best offer. The camera is based in Maidenhead (berks), but i could deliver within reason!

Email me with questions and offers at

ok having just read another post, i can appreciate my first post being one about selling expensive equipment is probably not very enticing!! i am advertising it elsewhere, but i figured advertising it in places where people actually knew wot it was i was selling was a good shout! fair enough tho - should anyone have any questions please do feel free to email me. im happy for people to test it out, etc. adverts on places like gumtree have so far only got me people offering the full price if i ship it to nigeria, etc. hmmmm, yeah i dont think so!

have a good weekend all......