Thread: Canon XM2 For Sale

Default Canon XM2 For Sale

I am selling my Canon XM2,in excellent condition, including 2x BP915 & 1x BP945 batteries, with all original leads, remote control, eye cup, shoulder strap, manuals and, canvas carry case.
    Looking for 750.00.

07944 527648

I would try Ebay, people are pretty leary about first time posters selling high price items. With that said welcome to thr forums.
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Hi Wil,
    Thanks for the welcome, I have actually been registered here for almost a year now, just had no reason to post.
    I know what you mean about first time posters though, I would be the same.
    I would encourage anyone interested to inspect the camera before purchasing, as I have done with all puchases I have made through forums.
    I must say that, although I have not previously posted on here, I have found it a valuable source of information many times.

Regards

Pete

Camera now sold !