Thread: Wanted Videographers For London Papparazzi Work

Default Wanted Videographers For London Papparazzi Work

We are a large celebrity photo agency called xposure photos. We are looking to recruit full time video paparazzi for London based work.
    Video paparazzi is a fast expanding market and with our global distribution network, we are ideally placed to develop this as a key area of our business.
    Ideally you will be familiar with all aspects of digital video production, including camera work and editing. However we will consider anyone who is keen and motivated enough to come on board as a junior video paparazzi.
    Equipment and training will be provided.
    Ideally you would be based in London,If you are interested in coming along for a chat to see what this is all about. Then respond to this post and I will get in touch.

This position would ideally suit a young film and video graduate hoping to find a way in to the media industry.

Blog Entries

We've had a few posts like this in the recent past and before anyone asks, we think it would be great fun .

Blog Entries

If I was in london I would be on the phone now - seriously - looks like a hoot.

Blog Entries

Just a shame it's probably bugger all money!

Blog Entries

Indeed - personally I would approach all such offers with a sober head on.

My name is Pete I have just finished broadcasting school and i am great with avid, final cut, and camera work. On my internships on i shot a movie, edited with the senior editor of fox Cincinnati. shot directed a 30 second commercial, and i have shot, directed, and edited two music videos. If i have what your looking for e-mail me at p.hatch@hotmail.com

Hey
    I'v been working in the advertising and film/video industry for a nearly two years. I freelanced at 4Creative (channel 4) for 5 months and then worked as a PD for a small production company producing corporate videos, documentries, tv commercials and virals. I have a very ambitious and creative nature and enjoy being challenged. I have a proficient knowledge of using camera's (Z3's) and have directed a number of small productions. I have just started using Final Cut Pro for my editing and I have a real passion for photography. I think this job looks right up my street and i would love to apply and come in for a chat.

Hope to hear for you soon.
    Thanks

Blog Entries

I dont think your film is expirience matters one jot - the main qual is to be an oedious, noesy, cheap, obnoxious privacy inavding bastard....