Thread: any1 want to give me some footage.

Default any1 want to give me some footage.

hiya - I was just wondering if any1 wants to give me some footage to be edited? it can be something youve already done (would be intresting to see another take on it) or something you can't be bothered to do...

I'm just getting together some things for my CV and could do with abit more in the way of projects...

I dont really want substandard footage of hoildays or anything like that, but if youve made a short film/music video before I would love to have a crack..

any help is appreacited!

cheers

Dave

Blog Entries

Feel free to download and re edit anything on my web site. If you do publish anything please give me a credit.

Sounds a bit like you want someone to do all the hard work, then you edit it and stick in along with all your other work?

No thanks, I can shoot, edit and produce my own work and then claim credit for it.

Blog Entries

Hmm.. Note my point on plagiarism well please Mr. Byastander, do credit me if you use stuff. Ta.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikosony View Post
    Sounds a bit like you want someone to do all the hard work, then you edit it and stick in along with all your other work?

No thanks, I can shoot, edit and produce my own work and then claim credit for it.

^^ not at all Nikosony - I too can write/fim/edit etc etc.. what i cant do is think of many different premises and origal ideas, because I am only one person..

I've done this type of thing quite alot before - all the credits (written by,directed by etc) all stay the same, I just credit myself with the editing...

cheers mark - I will take a look...
    Last edited by innocent_bystander; 01-16-2008 at 02:20 PM.