Thread: Audio tweaks on SV Movie Studio 8.0

Default Audio tweaks on SV Movie Studio 8.0

While originally editing a project I'm working on, everything worked perfectly. I went to save the project for later use. The next time I log on to open up the project, when previewing it, the whole thing from the moment I pressed play begins to have these audio glitches that sound like computer tweaks and glitches. I checked two of the audio bars and this seems to be the root of the problem. I tried removing the audio effects and inserting a different audio cue and it still does the same thing.

Am I missing a codec or something? Is there a setting I need to turn off? Any help would be extremely helpful. I'm ready to upload the video, but this one problem is holding me up.
    Last edited by sumstarr882; 01-06-2008 at 09:28 AM.

2. Default Audio Tweak

I have had a similar experience with sound and video and believe it is due to the computer nor being able to process the sound and video with any effects such as transitions, colour effects titles, pan / crop events i.e anything that changes the original file needs the computer to work on it. If you try rendering to memory by selecting a small part of your video that experiences the problem and pressing <SHIFT> & <B> theselection will render and then play. If the result is then ok I think you will find that when your video project is rendered out it will then play ok.
    I hope this helps
    Places to see, scenes to video, techniques to learn DVD's to burn.
    Not enough time !!!
    red.kite Abingdon, England