Thread: Mystery Manor Project

Default Mystery Manor Project

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this - so here goes. This is an invitation to invite everyone to join in on a world group project - the third in a series. We are a committee of 5 hobbyists who are about to launch the third world project about a character named Pinhead (c'mon, give him a chance). PinheadHQ.com

Official launch is January 11. There are tons of prizes, watch the movie on Home Page. Then watch the teaser playing on Project 3 page. And you can explore the site and find out about our history.

Banners on our site are to support our sponsors of prizes only. We are not affiliated with anyone, we pay for the website ourselves and have worked extremely hard preparing for this latest project that we really want to invite everyone to participate in. It's all about having fun and learning. And making new friends around the world.

Moderators - I wrote to you some time ago about posting and noone answered me. I hope you are okay with me posting about this. C'mon everyone, we all love a mystery and we will need some help solving this one. Please have a look at PinheadHQ.com

Thanks!!!!

Happy sleuthing!

Blog Entries

Alley - posting this is totally cool.

Wasn't Pinhead the name of the character in the Hellraiser movies from a few years back?

Yes he was, but there is no connection.. If you google, go Walter Pinhead (Walter is his first name) or pinheadhq or pinhead contest.

Our feature is running now, streaming on Project 3 page. We will make it available for download on Friday so you can watch it in better quality if you like.

PinheadHQ.com

Just to let everyone know that we posted some more materials today for the project - the characters all in a position with arms out at side - to make it easier for posing.

Please join us!

Link in my signature.

Well, we have the first video clip in. It's playing on PinheadHQ.com View Clips/Mystery Manor...What Really Happened by Alley.

Yep, that's me.

In case you haven't visited the site yet, the object of the project is to finish the story. A sort of murder who dunnit!

I hope you enjoy my version of the events that night.