Thread: Is there any way to copy paste sound?

Default Is there any way to copy paste sound?

I recorded this video and my MIC wasn't connected properly; as a result it recorded Right and not Left. When I play it I can only hear sound on Right side speaker only. Is there any way this can be fix? Is there any way I can copy sound of right side and paste it to the left side? I know this can be a very stupid question but Ill risk it

In Premiere Elements there is a Fill Right and Fill Left audio effect that takes audio from one channel and duplicates it on the other. I do not have access to Pro a the moment but would think it has the same audio effect.

That is one option, you can also unlink the audio and video then copy and paste the audio to another track and then apply the Reverse Channel effect, but that takes more time.

The Fill Left and Fill Right audio effects are good at replacing a missing audio channel, I used it myself with old VHS tapes that were recorded with a camcorder with mono sound. It's not real stereo sound as it doesn't have the separation needed to make it real stereo but then again it's better than just having the one audio channel. It's a matter of clicking the effect in the folder and dragging and dropping it onto the audio track.