Thread: Video for Candle Wedding Cerimony

Default Video for Candle Wedding Cerimony

My brother is getting married and he and his bride are going to have a candle cerimony where their parents light each of their candles, and then at the end they both light the middle candle.

They wanted me to prepare a video to show at the beginning that demonstrates the meaning of the candle cerimony. I thought of something like zooming into the first candle and showing pictures of the bride growing up, then doing the same with the groom, then finally zooming in on the middle candle and showing pictures of both of them together.

Do you have any ideas for me? Do you know of any animations/transitions for Pinnacle or for Vegas Video that would be perfect for this kind of video?

Your suggestions will be most appreciated!

This might be worth reading first
    Unity candle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then, I think you have a good idea but without the image of the lit candles (one, then two, then the middle) it isn't going to provide much in the way of interesting video. Candles that aren't burning are just plain boring. There are some nice free motion backgrounds available here, maybe you can find something you can use *** Products ***

Thank you for the nice suggestion and link, Chuck! I really appreciate it!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!