Thread: split screen with premiere?

Default split screen with premiere?

Hello,

I'm considering buying adobe premiere to do a video I've been trying to work on

before I do I would like to know if it is possible for me to do a split screen with nine clips running at the same time in a grid, then to switch to having three down one side while one fills the remaining gap.

This is the biggest feature I'm looking for, I know ISight can do it, but I don't have a mac, nor do I desire to buy one.

thank you in advance

- tsunne

Yes, this is really easy to do, you just stack all nine videos on different tracks and then size them and position them according to need.

You can also keyframe animate them moving and changing size really easily too.

Actually I think the theoretical limit with Premier is 99 simultaneous video tracks, so in theory you could have a screen with 99 different videos in different positions... Good for that 'matrix' control-room type scene

3. Default

cs3 is last and best .
    so dont buy any other ADOBE edition .. becouse cs3 is giving u much more great stuff

9 screens at same time? yes, and much much more.. u can do a nice background, or animate one, u can make a 3d view ... u can do a really nice music video job, and for effects u can use adobe aftereffects, its a great product and as a name tell u its all about effect, u can export some part of your vid. from premier to AE and do on it what ever u need and bring it back to premier whit same qualiti and zero compression.

u can do so much whit that 2 product, is great and amazing

and in AE u can do sweet animations whit text and loooots of other animations much more better than in premier . but premier is for making it in one, u start and finish movies in premier, but its great to use AE like a tool.

regards

thank you ^_^ you've been very helpfull. I'm going to go out and get is as soon as i can ^_^

If that is all you want to do Premiere Elements is just fine and does 90% of what Premiere Pro does at 10% of the cost
    Last edited by Chuck Engels; 12-20-2007 at 05:58 PM.