Thread: Heavy and T-Mobile UK text Chain contest- 500

Default Heavy and T-Mobile UK text Chain contest- 500

Hey guys/gals,

I'm from Heavy.com. For those of you who are not familiar with us (probably most ), we are a video publishing website that mostly appeals to the 18-34 year old male. We hold a lot of video contest and this one is strictly for the UK courtesy of T-mobile UK! We're calling it the heavy text chain contest You could win up to 500, and all you have to do is make a video of yourself or a friend, receiving a text message (from the left), responding it, then passing off to the right. And you can do it from anywhere. Heavy's London correspondent Buddy shows you how it's done. From a tree. Check out tmobile - Heavy.com to learn more.

I figured this would be a proper place to post this since it pertains to a common interest. I'm also hoping to get the more creative lot of you. Heres a sample video from the site:
    Join The Heavy Text Chain! Video - Heavy.com

thanks everyone!

Blog Entries

Another day, another competition posted. Someone, somewhere in a marketing department clearly cottoned on to this idea as genius way of advertising...