Thread: My 1st Time

Wink My 1st Time

Hi,

I'm new here so I thought I would share my Videos. I only just got got After effects CS3 and I have never done any Video editing before

YouTube - Me myself and I

Took me 2 hours to learn and 2 hours to edit.

This is an old one of where I live...........

YouTube - Manchester 2 Dedication

Quote Originally Posted by Barewolf View Post
    Hi,

I'm new here so I thought I would share my Videos. I only just got got After effects CS3 and I have never done any Video editing before

YouTube - Me myself and I

Took me 2 hours to learn and 2 hours to edit.

This is an old one of where I live...........

YouTube - Manchester 2 Dedication

The video was pretty boring do you have editing software for videos?

Now the Manchester slide show was great a real quality slide show the music was also great. Now with that said what spoiled it for me was the very ending that X out handgun. Why put that in the slide show? This really turned this viewer OFF BIG TIME.

I live in the USA a lot of us here need handguns to defend ourselves from the little Deviants that we have here trying to rob and rape and murder us.

Now with that said most of us living in the USA are not Sheeple.

What are the little Deviants and who are the Sheeple? Just checkout this video.
    YouTube - Fable of the Deviants

Quote Originally Posted by photobug4741 View Post
    The video was pretty boring do you have editing software for videos?

Now the Manchester slide show was great a real quality slide show the music was also great. Now with that said what spoiled it for me was the very ending that X out handgun. Why put that in the slide show? This really turned this viewer OFF BIG TIME.

I live in the USA a lot of us here need handguns to defend ourselves from the little Deviants that we have here trying to rob and rape and murder us.

Now with that said most of us living in the USA are not Sheeple.

What are the little Deviants and who are the Sheeple? Just checkout this video.
    YouTube - Fable of the Deviants
    Well I didnt expect it to get round of applause, I only got After effects today and I have never ever done any editing for video, I only wanted to see if I could do it before I tried anything major.

The cam I use is a Digital Cam, the quality isnt brilliant as its meant for photography, but it does for what I want until I can afford a decent camcorder.

I regretted putting the no guns image but again this was just playing around and learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Barewolf View Post
    Well I didnt expect it to get round of applause, I only got After effects today and I have never ever done any editing for video, I only wanted to see if I could do it before I tried anything major.

The cam I use is a Digital Cam, the quality isnt brilliant as its meant for photography, but it does for what I want until I can afford a decent camcorder.

I regretted putting the no guns image but again this was just playing around and learning.
    ====
    I am dealing with limited editing software for my new Canon HG10 camcorder it uses the M2TS AVCHD file system and needs to be converted using Corel Ulead video factory 5.6se that come packeged with the Canon system. I have to convert to mpg files to post on YouTube and then YouTube degardes the files more to get smaller file online. But it's there server with billions of other video posters.

I was not trying to beat you up about the anti handgun thing it just hit me pretty hard. Here in the USA we have had a bunch of stupid people killing people using firearms. Also there is a group (The Brady Bunch) who wants nothing more then to see all firearms taken away from the law abiding people of the United States of America. This is a real BIG deal here.

As you know we have a President George W Bush who had taken our Country deep into a dark hole of death in Iraq . And with your Ex leader Tony Blare and many others he has caused them to send your troups to their deaths. Not something I am happy with having many good friends living in the UK and other Countries.

Losing our handguns and other firearms is a BIG issue in the USA. Anyone running for election in 2008 who is in favor of firearm control will be defeated. As we remember the Clinton 1984 ban on assualt weapons that did nothing but keep law abiding people from owning the firearms of their choice and giving the thugs a good go who had them already.