Thread: Selling Panasonic AG-MC100G microphone (E.U)

Default Selling Panasonic AG-MC100G microphone (E.U)

Another winter clearance . Selling my Panasonic AG-MC100G microphone . I used it only a few time. It is in very good condition. Bought it from Japan. It still come with the original box. I don't use it anymore , because of the Oktava and Sennheiser Mic that I have.

It use to be on my DVX100B, and It will fit any camera with a XLR plug, I've tried it on my XHA1 too.

Asking for 140 euros. Shipping included within Germany. E.U buyers pay 10 euros more for Shipping .For those for doesn't have a mic holder on their DVX or HVX for 7 euros more I can give you a new " hot shoe Shotgun Clip (Windtech). That you can mount on the hot shoe of the camera.

contact me at

I can throw in a wind tech Wind muff for a total of 150 euros for the whole set with the wind tech holder.

Default microphone

Hi iam very interested in getting the whole package. IS that 150 euros as eveything you have listed? My husband has a dvx 1oob and so he has a hotshoe base on the camera.

Bristol uk
    Blog Entries

Was sold in october - as the post directly above your explains quite succinctly