Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: need some help with firewire and things like that

  1. #1

    Default need some help with firewire and things like that

    Ok im looking into buy a jvc camcorder and its a minidv and what do i need to get it off the tape and onto the computer to edit it all up??
    Any help would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Western Europe


    A Firewire cable, with a 4 pin connector on one end and a 6 pin connector on the other end. You will also need a Firewire socket on your computer.

Similar Threads

  1. circling things
    By sssnr in forum Adobe Premiere, Premiere Elements, and After Effects
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 04:03 PM
  2. 2 things in Vegas 5..
    By bradman in forum Sony Vegas video editing apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 12:05 PM
  3. A few things
    By Marc Peters in forum Forum Announcements and News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 12:28 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts