Thread: help or suggestion

Thumbs up help or suggestion

hi mates this is my first post .... i have film video of my language (tamil)
    the quality of the video is poor its looking so dark how to make it as a video given by the dvd's makers like so crystal clear and it seems to have appearence of seeing it natural..... do you have any converter or software for that .. i tried divx converter but .its waste it took long time but gave the same quality...... could any one help me in this .... thank you..............

Post Dating for you

Hello, Been having a look around you're home and have found any good posts for myspace... so if you're looking for some hugs in the British then check out our site below and you will get a wife... the site is 100% free and we don't even ask you for an email ...feel free to browse round our site or post you're own personal ad and people will reply and find the perfect wife for you. check out below clicke me

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by percytheredengine View Post
    Hello, Been having a look around you're home and have found any good posts for myspace... so if you're looking for some hugs in the British then check out our site below and you will get a wife... the site is 100% free and we don't even ask you for an email ...feel free to browse round our site or post you're own personal ad and people will reply and find the perfect wife for you. check out below clicke me

this is not the answer what i want..... are you playing or making fun... if you know
    the answer reply... or.... or.... dont reply like this... is there anyone to help me out please.......

raman25 - I'm sorry to see that you received such poor feedback on this board so far.

In response to your first question - any program you use, the free ones or the most expensive ones, are only able to use what exists in your video right now. What I mean is this - with any software, you can try things like color correction, adjusting levels, or playing with contrast and brightness settings, but: if the detail is simply not present in your original video, there is no software on the planet that can bring it back.

Hope this gets you on your way!