I just watched the new Snoop Dogg Video on youtube "Sensual Seduction".

Anyways about 3/4's in he has a rap verse and its just him standing there
but theres an outline of him moving towards the background and changing color.

Just wondering if anyone knows what this effect is called, and possibly how to do it.

Link to the Youtube video, if u need to see what I'm talking about.