Thread: Black Screen, PLEASE HELP!

Default Black Screen, PLEASE HELP!

I have clips in my movie and when i preview them from vegas they are fine, i can view them and I can hear the music.

Then I render or Make my movie. When i try to view the movie it has no video or audio. Ive tried viewing it in 3 different players and rendering
    it using different file types and templates. Im all out of ideas.

** im extremely sorry if this thread has already been made and answered but I couldnt find the answers I needed in the other threads**

What version and build number of Vegas are you using? Is it the FULL top of the range version?

You can locate this by clicking on the "Help" icon and down at the bottom is the ABOUT information. There it will tell you your version and build number.

Cheers

Grazie

Version 8.0c (Build 142)

Vegas Movie Studio

Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post
    Then I render or Make my movie. When i try to view the movie it has no video or audio. Ive tried viewing it in 3 different players and rendering it using different file types and templates. Im all out of ideas.
    Hmmm....

Q1 - What size is this GHOST file?

Q2 - Can you re-import this file into VMS? And will it play . .anything? Has it length? Has it any attributes?

Q3 - When you rendered to Make Movie, had you looped a region that looped the region or are that you wanted rendered?

On the face of it, it would appear you have EITHER rendered "nothing" OR rendered and chosen to not include Video and Audio OR are rendering to a format that is not part of the generic players!!! Wow!!

Grazie