Thread: Premiere 1.5 Problem

Blog Entries

Default Premiere 1.5 Problem

Arghhhhhhhhh!!! Just installed Premiere 1.5 and whenever I open up a project I get "Sorry, a serious error has occured..."

Blog Entries

Uninstalled a load of crap from my HDD... seems to be ok!

all of like the error messages in premier 1.5 all seem to be like really laid back and not as proffessional, which is much much different.

"your file got closed unexpectedly, so you shuold save another copy of it. we cant garuntee anything on the file youre abuot to open, sorry for the inconvenience"

i kind of like it, but its weird. like my friend is talking to me or whatever.
    Frank Sinatra - \"Thats Life, Biatch\"

Blog Entries

Maybe you've got the "skater-kid" version (build 6000).

Seriously though, error messages in Premiere have always been generic at best. No matter what had happened, a favourite message was "out of disk space".

I was a bit peeved after installing Premiere 1.5 to find nothing worked. I figured there were conflicts with other installed apps/drivers, so I purged loads of video editing software I'd been reviewing. Worked a treat.

On another, completely unrelated note, the ADVC-100 bundled with the software (sorry, that should be the other way around ), still hasn't solved my Gamecube capture problem! I'm getting a black and white screen on capture, so I'm gonna have to invest in better s-video connections from my Cube. More money!!!

i actually got to play with one of those new big black ADVC-100's ( or i just call it the new panasonic) and they're pretty neat. the new 24 whatever mode with the frame by frame is pretty neat to work with. how much does it cost to have digital video turned into like a film?
    Frank Sinatra - \"Thats Life, Biatch\"