Thread: Looking for recommendation!

Default Looking for recommendation!

My band has recently recorded a demo and we want to get a professional package together to send to the usual potential clients. So we are looking for someone who does professional, value for money CD Duplication. We plan to publish around 1000 CDs with the relevant details (Band Name, Song Titles and Contact Details) printed on the CD.
    I have already done a Google search and got a few quotes from there but thereís nothing like hearing other peopleís experiences! So if any of you have any recommendations or have come across such a provider please do let me know of them. Thanks!

I recommended a site called CD duplication UK DVD Replication CD pressing UK which provides you good support on CD duplication. It has an experience of ten years in CD Replication with Jewel Cases, full colour Surface Printing, booklets and front & rear inserts. Iím sure this site will make your day.

check these guys out too

Cyclone Music - Home

Default CD copying

I mentioned in another thread of yours the company we use: - Digiwiz - Digital Transfer Services and Video and Audio Editing, VHS to DVD, from £9.99

I've tried to upload a picture of one of the CDs we had done, hope it worked - I'm new here!
    Attached Images Attached Images