Thread: 2 Problems

Default 2 Problems

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and I have a couple questions. First, I'm trying to add audio a clip using Nero Vision. When I add the track, it plays in horrible quality. Any ideas? It sounds like the audio file is missing parts or something it just sounds terrible, but it sounds fine when I try to preview the clip.Only after I add it to my project it sounds bad. Also, how can I play a video clip in reverse in Nero Vision? I appreciate any help you guys can give.

What format is the audio file in? Maybe Nero needs to download update audio codecs to play more formats? To play a video in reverse you either need to apply a filter or effect to it, I don't use Nero myself so I can only give you general info. You may need to look through the various menus to see if you can reverse the clip, or reverse its speed or set the speed to say -100 rather than +100.

They're itunes files, so they're .m4a. I can't find how to set playback speed to -100 yet but thanks for the tip, I'm sure it will help.

At first guess I would say Nero can playback .m4a files albeit badly, maybe there is some updated video or audio codecs on Nero's website, if there are download them and see if that improves the quality. Try the HELP file in Nero to see if it says anything about reversing a clip.