Thread: video sequences

Default video sequences

Hey guys,

I have almost completed my set of home videos (using Adobe Premiere) and I wanted to add an opening sequence (just to add an effect to the video) similar to that of the British Big Brother opening sequence (has the eye in it, etc..)

I looked online at how they did it, and apparantly they hired the BBC to create the sequence. Accoring to a BBC article, BBC Broadcast used such editing computers as Inferno (over $1,000! I dont have that money! )

Could anybody suggest some alternative software that could help me achieve this effect? It dosent have to make the sequence look as professional as the BB one, but anything close works.

Thanks in advance

Blog Entries

I'm not really sure what you mean, but a compositing tool such as After Effects plus time and patience sounds like what you need. I'll try and catch the opening tittles tonight

thank you.

What I mean is that at the beginning of Big Brother, there is a sequence (no longer than 15 seconds) that is basically just an eye blinking with a very blue tint with images running through it. The software they used to make the effects apparently costs thousands of dollars.

I was just wondering if there was a more cheaper software out there that could create a similar effect.