Thread: Pinnacle Sudio 8 title editing problem

Default Pinnacle Sudio 8 title editing problem

I have been using Pinnacle Studio 8 for a long time with ok results but recently I have had an annoying problem. The title editor works just fine when editing the title, but when clicking OK the title does not show up on the timeline. In other words, the title I just created vanishes completely.

Anyone dealed with this problem? The fromat of the file that is being edited does not affect this problem. What might be the cause of this problem?

Thanks for helping in advance.

If in doubt reload the software. Had a similar problem with Studio 11+. A reload usually solves the error.

Quote Originally Posted by Terfyn View Post
    If in doubt reload the software. Had a similar problem with Studio 11+. A reload usually solves the error.
    Terfyn, I thought about that but the installation CD-ROM is broken. No luck. Perhamps time to buy a newer version.

The definitely go for Studio 11+. Ultimate is + with three add on programs. (You can update later if you want)
    Studio 11+ is a stable program and will handle HDV or AVCHD. It will also author Blu-Ray.
    If you are not yet into HD then Studio 11+ will work with all the existing formats.

Quote Originally Posted by Terfyn View Post
    The definitely go for Studio 11+. Ultimate is + with three add on programs. (You can update later if you want)
    Studio 11+ is a stable program and will handle HDV or AVCHD. It will also author Blu-Ray.
    If you are not yet into HD then Studio 11+ will work with all the existing formats.
    Thanks for advice.

Does Studio 11 require much more torque from the hardware when compared to Studio 8?. Studio 8 runs smoothly in my system, however, rendering takes hours sometimes when working on lengthy movies (40 min or so).

I am using Travelmate 8215 with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor (2Ghz, 667 Mhz FSB, 4MB).

No I don't think so. If you look at Pinnacle Systems, the leader in video editing, TV tuners for the PC, and digital media adapters it will tell you exactly what is needed. I was running 10.5 and 10.7 before going to 11, no problems with the computer.
    Do you notice how few questions are asked about Studio. Perhaps studio users are a happy and satisfied bunch!
    Last edited by Terfyn; 11-11-2007 at 01:19 PM.