Thread: PD150 has issues...

Default PD150 has issues...

Hi guys,

I own a Sony PD150 and have noticed an issue that seems to be no issue with regards to recording but is an issue for me.

The scroll wheel on the back does not seem to work correctly. Whenever I enter the menu screen the menu options are scrolling erratically even though i am not touching the wheel... then when I press the wheel it still continues to fight with me?

Is this physical hardware that is at fault or electronics... and will it cost an arm and a leg to sort?

Any help much appreciated.

Blog Entries

In my expirience most camera faults cost an arm a leg a kidney and the nearest living relative.

I am tempted to think this is something mechanical and it may be worth haiving a look see. It may be somethnig can be glued.

If it is electronic it will be expensive cos sony charges far too much for parts imho. A dv daughter board for one of my vx9000e was 400 quid plus vat, plus fitting - I got a new camera....

Good luck.

Default Thanks for that advice...

Thanks for that advice... where do you get your stuff looked at?