Thread: Any Green Screen - Graphic/After effect pros?

Default Any Green Screen - Graphic/After effect pros?

Hey guys! I'm obviously new to the forum, and was looking around for a bit but this looked like the best place to post this. I'm producing a show and my graphics guy decided to disappear after I paid him . Anyway, I need an animated graphics/editor who works with green screen material. This is a paid gig and that can be discussed, looking for seasoned pros in both graphics and editing.

Sorry if this is the wrong area! I'm still browsing and getting used to the site. Post here with a way to contact you or pm me your graphic samples. I will discuss more about the show if I like your work. Thanks!!

Some more details about yourself would be useful. Who are you, are you operating as an individual or company, where are you located, a brief description of the job, is it a permanent job or a contract? Are you using IBM PC's or MAC's and what software are you using or intend to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikosony View Post
    Some more details about yourself would be useful. Who are you, are you operating as an individual or company, where are you located, a brief description of the job, is it a permanent job or a contract? Are you using IBM PC's or MAC's and what software are you using or intend to use.
    Sorry about that, let me post up that info.

Who am I?
    I've run an online marketing company for about the past two years, and recently branched into content production. Ive been working on different series and pilots for the past few months, and recently hit on one that has gathered some interest.

Are you operating as an individual or company?
    I'm an llc, so registered as a business but I am sole owner and operator.

Where are you located?
    I am located in central new jersey area.

Brief job description?
    Editing raw footage (green screen), cutting/editing and then adding graphics and effects, includes animated graphics, sound/sound effects would be appreciated but if not I can find someone to do it.

Permanent job or contract?
    Contract work, but if all goes well with whoever gets the job there is potential for continuous work flow.

Computer types?
    Doesn't matter as the job can be done from the individuals home set up, but if they are in the area - I'm working on PC, and whatever software they need I can purchase. My set up is fairly nice, dual FX 3ghz, 4gb ram, 2tb storage, 8800gtx graphics card, windows xp pro. dual 22" samsungs 3000:1, 2ms...etc.

I'm here to answer any other questions if needed.

Hi:

I've sent you a pvt message if you're still looking.

Cheers,

skribe

Quote Originally Posted by skribe View Post
    Hi:

I've sent you a pvt message if you're still looking.

Cheers,

skribe
    Contacted.

Still open for some more contacts, hit me up with some links to work you guys have done. Thanks

Whats your pay range, if you don't mind me asking?
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction