Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remove shaking with Vegas Pro 7/8?

Default Remove shaking with Vegas Pro 7/8?

Hello, i filmed video with my camcorder, but my hand shaked a bit, so now i trying to figure out how to remove shaking with Vegas Pro 7/8. I have seen some videos that were edited in this way: for example i have apple in middle of scene, then you move camera to the left and apple (on the video) moves to right of the scene... Editiong software should somehow allow you to move apple to the center of the screem even though you lose half of scene (it replaced with black bar), also it can compensate for camera rotation in same manner. Someone know how to do this in Vegas or any other software than can do it?
    Last edited by JohnMCool; 11-01-2007 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMCool View Post
    Someone know how to do this in Vegas or any other software than can do it?
    Yes. I do.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMCool View Post
    Hello, i filmed video with my camcorder, but my hand shaked a bit, so now i trying to figure out how to remove shaking with Vegas Pro 7/8. I have seen some videos that were edited in this way: for example i have apple in middle of scene, then you move camera to the left and apple (on the video) moves to right of the scene... Editiong software should somehow allow you to move apple to the center of the screem even though you lose half of scene (it replaced with black bar), also it can compensate for camera rotation in same manner. Someone know how to do this in Vegas or any other software than can do it?
    I would do it in After Effects, track motion
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

I do as well look up De-Shaker, there is an EXE file that runs as a script for Vegas

OK - I'll stop playing hard-to-get . .

This uses the whole VirtualDub thing. A bunch of us kept pressing for a "User-Proof" option and this FANTASTIC guy - John Meyer - created a .js script that WORKS within Vegas; produces an interim temporary track; goes onto to produce the uncompressed file which is simply AWESOMELY stable!

Oh yeah . .. you listening? It's FREE!!!

"John Meyer's Updated Deshaker Script for Vegas"

Thank you very much! And it's goodnite from Me! And goodnite from him!

Grazie

Actually, Cheems, the EXE is the setup/install file. The .js IS the script. - Yes?

Grazie

Semantics's, yes and no, maybe, or maybe not, the EXE installs the relevant stuff you ( I say you I mean Vegas) needs to run the program.

Nice english guy's, had to read 3 times to just understand what you saying.
    For what i found out DeShaker filter for Virtual Dub is here, works for me.
    More info soon, and thanks for answers.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazie View Post
    "John Meyer's Updated Deshaker Script for Vegas"
    Where i can get one, link you gave me is Deshaker+VirtualDub package.

Or is there one? i reading this article, maybe i get answer there.

P.S. I also find out there is progs like SteadyMove, DynaPel that do same.
    Last edited by JohnMCool; 11-01-2007 at 08:23 PM.

Blog Entries

Grazie has linked to the right place. You need VirtualDub as well - the package looks after the installation of both. Should be in every Vegas users toolkit.
    Tim

I have Dynapel's SteadyHand. It does NOT do the same. Dy-SH is good, but it zooms in slightly, thus leading to a small amount of lost definition.

DeShake, OTOH, creates pixels at the edge and re-blends them to make the difference, the resultant definition is amazing. However, sometimes this DOES lead to odd peripheral, movement anomalies. When you pick the shot to slightly DeShake DS beats SH . .. er . .hands-down.

If SH did it WITHOUT loss of definition then I'd like to be shown. Used for 4 years now, still can't make it retain definition. But I'm willing to learn.

Grazie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast