Thread: YidVid

Default YidVid

Hello, My interweb handle is HorrorOfYid. I got into Digital Editing to make a Trailer for a video game a few months ago. Ever since then, I have loved editing. I still consider myself a Newbie but I like to experiment allot. I try not to use the Tutorials much unless I am very stuck on something. I am no actor, nor am I a good cinematographer. But, I do have a twisted mind and software that will twist the world into what I want :P some of my video Experiments:

Please give your input or maybe ideas for other things to try to do. If your into Video Games I love working with video game footage cause the Actors are very Steady and do what you want every time :P

download a trailer I made for Dystopia...................... Dystopia. A Cyberpunk Game for the Source Engine.

Those are pretty basic effects, Not badly done but not that creative either.

eBay Seller: wilc5231: Magazine Back Issues, Books items on

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

Thank you for the feed back. I am at a very basic level at this point. I have only had a program other than wmm for a couple months. I'm Glad to start by doing basic things "not badly" :P. Look foward to your opinion on future experiments.

I think they ROCK! You have a great imagination and a good sense of humor.

Keep making 'em!

If you new to editing then I must comend you, For a beginer you off to a good start, just remember to think outside the box! Your only limitation is you own mind so push the envelope.

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

New Test video. I don't have a green screen, so I had a friend make a custom map for a video game that is all green :P 'Yid_greenroom.bsp The map was made by InflatableBeerTent you can find his work at The video I made just messing around with spacial stuff. Please lend any advice you may have as I am no cinematographer.

Thanks for watching