Thread: Possibly altered video

Default Possibly altered video

Yea i'm really look for a place to start but basically this video was taken from a security camera and I believe that this video has been tampered with and altered is there a way to tell if it has and to undo whatever has been done. If attached the video below if you look in the upper right and left you will see all the white stuff there that is what i need to uncover. In order to view the video you have to click on the dvrbkview and then select select data in the upper left and then the 20061021 folder. and click open and you can see what i'm talking about this is a court case and what happens on the video camera is in that white space in the upper right. Also if you look how many shrubs are there there is actually only about 8 or 9 not the 20 that are in the video. If anybody can help it is much apprieciated if not is there somewhere that i can post so that someone can help?
    Since they have a file limit here you can go to once again any help is much apprieciated

If the video has been altered there is no way to get it back.

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2