Thread: Software to edit Panasonic AVCHD mt2s files?

Default Software to edit Panasonic AVCHD mt2s files?

I have a Panasonic HDC-SD1 AVCHD camcorder. I can copy the video to my PC which arrive in various mt2s files:

I have a primitive program supplied by Panasonic called HD Writer. I usually edit with Ulead Media Studio 8 SP1 but that does not recognise the m2ts files. I cannot see any new updates for UMS.

What software can I use to edit these m2ts files?

Pinnacle Studio 11 can import AVCHD format,i know because i've got studio 11 plus,i'm not sure about the m2ts files though,i haven't seen that metioned anywhere though in the specs/manual/box.Studio 11 plus will also burn the AVCHD footage to a standard dvd using a standard burner for playback in a avchd/blue-ray player.

Default How to edit Panasonic AVCHD?

Nowadays, AVCHD is the popular hd(high-definition) video format for DV(Digital-Video)like panasonic, sony, canon, JVC, etc.
    Panasonic AVCHD Editor is currently the most superior edit Panasonic AVCHD software, which can edit your

avchd video at your will. Panasonic AVCHD Editor is such a powerful editing software that it provides the intuitive editing function such as trimming, cropping, adjusting effect and adding watermark. No matter you are a professional or not, you can master it soon. So just download Panasonic AVCHD Editor to have a try.
    Friendly tips: AVCHD is a format for the recording and playback of high definition video. Video is compressed in MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format, and audio is recorded in Dolby Digital.