Thread: Graduation Degree Film - Help Needed!

Default Graduation Degree Film - Help Needed!

Evening all! I've just started the third and final year of my Film & Video (BA Hons) degree at the International Film School, Wales and this topic is really just a huge plee for any help of any kind.

As we don't actually get any funding or monetary help from the university, all the funding for our films comes from our own pockets and with the huge cost of an ambitious degree film we need all the help we can get! So if you can help or support us and our film production in any way (small donations, equipment help, services or advice) it'd be more than greatly appreciated - and hopefully some of you out there have a love for film or the arts in general!

If you are interested, you can visit our production company's website at Fireside Films where you can also donate from - and if you have any more questions or queries at all then just reply here.

Thank you, and I am truly sorry to beg (believe me, I wish I didn't have to ).

What kind of services are you looking for?

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

As we're still in the early pre-production stages, the main help we need currently is monetary. However, we're also on the lookout for camera hire & vehicle hire (minibuses & vans) specifically but also anything that anyone else can offer and think may be useful.

Sorry to be vague! But simply due to the fact that we're still in script development our main focus at the moment is monetary funding. Cheers for your interest