Thread: the best video conversion software

Thumbs up the best video conversion software

Hey,dear!
    WinMPG Video Convert is a complete solution for video file conversion. It supports convert
    avi to mpeg1, avi to mpeg2, avi to dvd, avi to vcd, avi to svcd. And also rmvb to mpeg1,
    mpeg2, vcd, dvd, svcd, avi. All media formats to avi, divx, rmvb, 3gp, mp4, wmv. And all
    media formats to vcd, dvd, svcd, mpeg1, mpeg2.
    WinMPG Video Convert supports almost all media file format, include avi, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg
    -4, vcd, svcd, dvd, divx, asf, wmv, rmvb, rm, 3gp, mp4, QuickTime mov, and flash swf.
    Preview is supportted.
    What's New :
    V6.8.0.3 2007-10-09

Optimize the install package. Integrate RM (RMVB) into the install package. Now you do not
    have to install HelixSDK.exe, WinMPG Video Convert supports RM (RMVB) directly.
    Fix some bugs.
    Thank you again for your time reading my article.

Users interesting comments:
    Users interesting comments:
    1: RealPlayer is a great media player software!I recently discovered converting video files
    to the excellent by Winmpg video convert .It support RealPlayer video decoder. We recommend
    the use of Winmpg video convert to a video editing and conversion, using RealPlayer to play
    and display your video and film documents. I feel this is the perfect combination. Both the
    video, film or the effect of converting the player screen effects are very perfect. Clear
    picture, sound animated full.
    2:I used Winmpg video conversion, the adoption of Nero burn my CDs, I kept to collect video
    and movie files. In my spare time, can be watched at any time, the effect was very good to
    watch video.
    3:It functions is not very omnipotent.
    4:We usually use Winmpg video convert and MediaCell Video Converter to a video file
    conversion. Feeling two software conversion results have been very good.
    5:Through Winmpg after converting video files to the very good support for All video formats
    mutual conversion. We recommend the use of Winmpg video convert to a video editing and
    conversion, in the use of Almost all to play and display your video and film documents.

Blog Entries

Nicholask has posted three times - all to spam this product. (no more please)

Personally I would reccomend 'super c'.